Bravo
Today is great just as i feel.
something happen in school.
Ma dear furlie and bubu
both u are great
Furlie u r so damm brave
I adore you.
through u cry a little
Pn woo love you,the school love you
Bravo,babe.
And i hope you dont be sad .
After school, me,kath,hong chien,klaudia
go and watch movie.
kathleen i hate you,u say we r goin to watch
"confession of shopaholic"
then end up watching
"friday the 13th"
yikes,this movie sucks.
kill kill and kill.
i scream,scream and scream.
Damm scare!!
I waste 10 ringgit on this movie.
coz i cover my eyes and ears most of the time.
An indian who sat beside kath keep laughing me*so embarrass*
Kath just told me wanyun was not really hate me,
which make me feel happy.
i wan to tell her,me too.
Ah qing and i stick two mosqitotoes
in the chemistry lab.
i hope no one ll discover it*tragic death*
Go back home wif klaudia is great.
i miss u people,
since how we drifted away coz i m not longer in A class.
*hope we can catch up someday*
I just fix my Cbox,u cn now leave me a message!!
something happen in school.
Ma dear furlie and bubu
both u are great
Furlie u r so damm brave
I adore you.
through u cry a little
Pn woo love you,the school love you
Bravo,babe.
And i hope you dont be sad .
After school, me,kath,hong chien,klaudia
go and watch movie.
kathleen i hate you,u say we r goin to watch
"confession of shopaholic"
then end up watching
"friday the 13th"
yikes,this movie sucks.
kill kill and kill.
i scream,scream and scream.
Damm scare!!
I waste 10 ringgit on this movie.
coz i cover my eyes and ears most of the time.
An indian who sat beside kath keep laughing me*so embarrass*
Kath just told me wanyun was not really hate me,
which make me feel happy.
i wan to tell her,me too.
Ah qing and i stick two mosqitotoes
in the chemistry lab.
i hope no one ll discover it*tragic death*
Go back home wif klaudia is great.
i miss u people,
since how we drifted away coz i m not longer in A class.
*hope we can catch up someday*
I just fix my Cbox,u cn now leave me a message!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment