BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Boombom.

To me,this year is also running fast,
and now june had past
and here comes july!!

July,month of saying
"Au Revoir" to my money.
So many friends b
irthday on July.
First to Krystle, Happy Birthday cutie.
I had fun in yo party!!
To my sis,
Happy Birthday You are officially 21th
and
I really wish you success in yo life, enjoy yo 21!!
To Vivian Tay, Happy birthday, crazy sexy bitch.
may you score a's in spm.
To Snakebaby,

since you are in other school now,
i getting less chance to see you,
to hear yo porny-porn thing but,

still wish you have your sweet 16.
Hmm, You want to celebrate?
Next,to hui yee,
through we
r not that close.
Happy birthday!!!
I bought A Thousand Splendid Sun, gonna
to read it!!
Also i bought a cute bag today
, Really cute.
ciaoz.

1 comments: