M-E
Don't let memories go of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please, don't jump, don't jump
The world is down there out of view
Please, don't jump, don't jump
I don't know how long
I can hold you so strong
I don't know how long
I can hold you so strong
I don't know how long
Just take my hand
Give it a chance
Don't jump
I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true, don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you, don't jump
Don't let memories go of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please, don't jump, don't jump
And if all that can't hold you back
Then I'll jump for you
tat is the song of tokio hotel,
i lik the lyric of
"then i ll jump for you"
it is kinda romantic ,if tom kaulitz say tat to me.
One particular day,ying jie gone mad and
she made 4 pigtails on her head!
she is crazy one i tink.
i ll upload the video of her crazy scene ASAP.
Remember to watch.
A link you all may interested.
www.iam-zizi.blogspot.com
Give it a chance
Don't jump
I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true, don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you, don't jump
Don't let memories go of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please, don't jump, don't jump
And if all that can't hold you back
Then I'll jump for you
tat is the song of tokio hotel,
i lik the lyric of
"then i ll jump for you"
it is kinda romantic ,if tom kaulitz say tat to me.
One particular day,ying jie gone mad and
she made 4 pigtails on her head!
she is crazy one i tink.
i ll upload the video of her crazy scene ASAP.
Remember to watch.
A link you all may interested.
www.iam-zizi.blogspot.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment