Drink to the future but savor the past
AH~(this is a sigh of relief)
I have been quite busy this few weeks and every time i try to post something i get lazy.
Lazy to open my sis's laptop.Lazy to think my post title.
Finally its holiday and my beloved friends come back to this land of JOY!
I havent meet some of my friends for 2 months and some even 8 months!
THAT IS SO UNBEARABLE.
When they are all back we always get to know the most juicy gossips!
and the Sad news,Good news.
And yea, i get so excited when i heard something joyful and
heart gets heavy when i heard something bad.
Some i just listened to it like trillion times before and there is still no change.
I happened to see this quote and i kinda like it.
"Drink to future but savor the past"
I have been quite busy this few weeks and every time i try to post something i get lazy.
Lazy to open my sis's laptop.Lazy to think my post title.
Finally its holiday and my beloved friends come back to this land of JOY!
I havent meet some of my friends for 2 months and some even 8 months!
THAT IS SO UNBEARABLE.
When they are all back we always get to know the most juicy gossips!
and the Sad news,Good news.
And yea, i get so excited when i heard something joyful and
heart gets heavy when i heard something bad.
Some i just listened to it like trillion times before and there is still no change.
I happened to see this quote and i kinda like it.
"Drink to future but savor the past"
Thank your past for moving you to future!
Lets celebrate LIFE !!!!
Lets celebrate LIFE !!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment