BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Bitter Sweet


It has been one month and a half since last time i blogged,
guess i have a lot to fill you guys and catch up!


For the past few months i had my final year exam,
which came after two weeks right after my very first test .
Totally disaster and zero confidence for my results.
Preparation done halfway only and it was too rush.
I knew this form 6 thing is not something you can do it last minute,
but never mind i learnt to be hardworking this year.
My friends give me mental-support,my mom gives me no-pressure.
Blessed ;-)




For the pass few months my relationship bonds with my classmates had grew stronger
I m happy to have them throughout this stpm process.
Remembering how depress i was in May when i knew i m going to study stpm is
 the most silliest thing i ever did this year.
I worried too much and now that a new year is coming i m glad everything changes.






So close yet so far,it was beautiful ;)

0 comments: